Week #43 - Season 2 Begins

Week #43 - Season 2 Begins

How's it going everyone? As they say here in tina', its been a buen rato (little while) since I've sent out an email.

To give a brief explanation, the last 9 weeks of my life have been like this:

1. I call my mission president telling him I need surgery.
2. He tells me I have to go home to do it.
3. I go home.
4. I get surgery.
5. I do all of the things to get back on a mission again (visa, interviews, etc.)
6. I get my date to come back.
7. I come back.

Now I am here, writing to you guys. My job has changed a little bit though. Because I am technically still  "recovering" from surgery, they put me in the offices for one transfer. So I am now the official Argentina Mendoza Historian/Help with finances guy. I have basically been working on Excel spreadsheets and inputting baptismal papers in church systems.

We still get out and work though.

Whelp, I'll try and fill y'all in next time, we are about to play pool and everyone wants to leave.

-Elder Murphy






Comments

Popular Posts